Qualties Of True Leadership
Being chosen as a leader comes with many responsibilities. Any true leaders should possessed these top ten most valued qualities in which they must also be balanced as well: a sense of humour, assertiveness, fairness, creativity, openness, humility, magnanimity, dedication, honesty, and integrity. A true leader must know how to use their sense of humour to motivate workers and it is crucial that a leader has a sense of humour to reduce tension and hostility among them since being in a working environment tends to be stressful for anyone. Having the ability to express what’s on one’s mind is a must in order to avoid misunderstandings so true leaders should also be assertive without being aggressive.
True leaders must also be fair at all times, especially when they’re dealing with workers.
A true leader should never jump into conclusion before checking and investigating the facts of any issue that is being raised. In order to be different and lead the team to a new direction, having creativity is vital as well. Being an open-minded leader is also commendable so that workers could voice their opinion about new ideas and build mutual trust and respect among leaders and workers.
Being humble makes a leader more aware that he or she is not on higher status than the fellow workers, and having humility will allow the leader to elevate the workers. A true leader must also remember to be magnanimous, which in this case a leader should remember to give credit whenever it’s due if a fellow worker deserves it. A true leader must also be dedicated enough in doing the tasks given, while being honest and have integrity at the same time, and in order to motivate workers in delivering better results, being generous and high-spirited is required.
The author of this post is a curious traveler who has a passion for writing on topics like sports betting champion
- The Source of Humility | Steve Berger's Blog
- Leading yourself into Humility « Leadership Freak
- Scientific Integrity « Life as a Physicist
- Social Work Values – Treating Someone With Integrity » Social …
- Deputy Director/Senior Research Fellow | Fresh Job Alerts
- Research Associate/Fellow School of Biosciences | Fresh Job Alerts
- Blind Social Media Sharing, The Devil, and Integrity
- Kiss Cam Humour Dvorak Uncensored: General interest observations …
- Creativity: Infographics Made with 3D Props (and… | Bit Rebels
- Download Engineering of Creativity: Introduction to TRIZ …
- 3d models – a boon to creativity | Article Directory
- 6 Techniques to Ignite Your Inner Creativity and Passion – All …
- Adding Constraints May Boost Your Creativity | Tips
- Ben Santer elected AGU fellow | Watts Up With That?
- Easter Humility | The Search
- A Big, Blue Bottle of Creativity To Go, Please. « Steph's Scribe
- Former lawmaker now a senior fellow twice over | Politics on the …
- Political Humour
- Nissan Video Shows Radiation Testing in Action | Integrity Exports
- Jamaica: Vampire Humour · Global Voices